Monday, September 29, 2008

Folsom Street Fair


Yesterday was the Folsom Street Fair - part fetish, part Renaissance. Sam was working so I attended solo - but I was hardly alone. There were about 399,999 other people, including a handful I knew: Dave and Eric, Ken and Nick, Donovan, Steve Macissac, Bart and the rest of the naked drawing crew, Master Noah, Jeff and Zeke, Charlie and Jason, Kirk, and Thomas in his opaque wrestling singlet. I had a good time - it would have been a great time if Sam wasn't laboring up and down the coast.

After the Fair, I headed to the Lonestar with Donovan, Jeff and Zeke and there, saw Paul, Gabriel, FTP and about 1,000 other shirtless bears. By then though my gay tank was running on empty and I called it a day.

My Folsom pics are here. As with all things Folsom, use your discretion - may not be entirely work-safe.

No comments: