Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nine Inch Nails


Last night was Nine Inch Nails at the Oracle Arena in Oakland. The show was fucking amazing. Let me say that again - fucking amazing. So much better than any concert I have ever been to. Even way better than Celine Dion - A New Day.

Opening act was Deerhunter, a waify emo-ish band who was lost on the large stage which was shrouded by black cloth during their set. They were ok I suppose, but were about to be forgotten when Trent and crew took the stage. From the first downbeat to the last note the show was non-stop, mind boggling music without a break. The perfectly mixed music with stunning visuals (I can't even being to describe the light effects) made this am amazing experience. A sweaty, buff Trent Reznor and his band of magicians delivered an awesome show.

They are coming back Dec. 12 to Sacramento.

My pics are here.

No comments: