Monday, July 14, 2008

Ground zero


My name is Greg and this is my blog.   Not exactly the most clever way to enter into the world of online journaling, but I felt it was efficient and to the point.

For those of you have been following my livejournal since it's inception 5 days ago, you already know of my lack of fortitude when it comes to hobbies.  Things always sound so much better when everyone else is doing it, or when you read about it, than the activity itself.  It's this impulse, for example,  that prompts us to buy fitness magazines and fat burners because clearly we can achieve the physique we want by investing only the initial energy.  As with everything else in motion, gravity and drag (read: laziness and frustration) slow our activity to a halt.  And before you know it, those elusive 10 pounds have grown into 15. 

But I'll have some faith in myself given I always have something to say to pursue this blog.  

So this is where I start. My ground zero, rather post-zero.






No comments: