Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bigfoot my big ass



Two good ol' boys from the heady state of Georgia claim to have seen bigfoot. Moreover they say have a pic of bigfoot in the wild, gathered a corpse of bigfoot (above) in a freezer, and saw three more of bigfoot's kin while they dragged the costume, I mean body, of bigfoot presumably into their Ford truck.

So I ask, is this real?

What do you think? I am skeptical. Not that I don't think bigfoot could exist but like my viewpoint on God, I suppose I am an agnostic on the bigfoot concept. But this all seems too contrived and too secretive. Even so, the Georgians (not to be confused with the "other" Georgia dodging Russian bullets) held a press conference in Palo Alto and are keeping the body in an "undisclosed location" until "scientists" examine it. It all sounds too weird. If it is legit, why not turn it over to authorities or academia at one of Georgia's universities. Surely this could constitute as one of the greatest scientific discoveries of 2008.

Or better yet, turn it over to Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters. They are what you call experts at busting myths. In fact, I think I'll slip on a bigfoot costume myself and let them examine and uh, bust, me.

No comments: