Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fay Pride

Hurricane Fay just won't leave Florida alone. She's here, not-so-queer, and apparently not going anywhere. And gave this dude one hell of a blow-job (check out the rump on the dude in the grey striped board shorts):


You all know my opinion on naming storms after people. When I become Supreme Ruler (I'm a commander already - see below - so I am almost there) I will keep human names to the humans and leave storms and wildlife with their proper names, such as lion, tiger and hurricane. Until then, I guess I'll call the big windbags their market given names.

Here's another shot of Fay as she staggers off to sea resembling a Trannyshack wig. She might boomerang back and hit Northeastern Florida.




Too all the folks in her path, I wish you luck.

No comments: